cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Protoboard advice for FRDM-K64F

Jump to solution
olivierkieffer
Contributor II

I'm looking for a protoboard for FRDM-K64F. I know this board is compatible with Arduino headers, but I want to use CAN controller feature directly from K64 (not through SPI -Arduino- shield). As far as I understand the pinout, CAN Rx/Tx are available on the Freescale I/O headers but not on the Arduino headers, so I can't use Arduino protoboard.

I would need a prototoboard (to add a CAN transceiver and some other components)  with all Arduino and Freescale I/O headers available.

Any advice?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Olivier,

Unfortunately, NXP hasn't provided some kinds of the protoboard just as you want, and I'd like to suggest that you can give a try on eBay.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Olivier,

Unfortunately, NXP hasn't provided some kinds of the protoboard just as you want, and I'd like to suggest that you can give a try on eBay.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
olivierkieffer
Contributor II

Hi Jeremy,

I did not find any 3rd party neither. I will just make my own board.

Thanks for your help.

Olivier

0 Kudos