Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCHEMATIC for MCIMX6QP-SDB-ND

Jump to solution
stefanmattes
Contributor II

Hi,

we got today the MCIMX6QP-SDB-ND from our distributor for testing the new Quad Plus with Android immediately. To handle with Android you need USB OTG for debugging and USB HOST for mouse or touch. The Board doesn´t have any USB HOST connector. We guess CON2 could be one, but its not assembled.

After searching for hours on the website I could not find the schematics for MCIMX6QP-SDB-ND - I will always get redirected to MCIMX6X-SDB-ND.

Please could you post me the correct link to the schematic of MCIMX6QP-SDB-ND board

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan

please look at

Schematics (3)

Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files

for i.MX 6QuadPlus (i.MX 6DualPlus emulation) (REV 1)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan

please look at

Schematics (3)

Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files

for i.MX 6QuadPlus (i.MX 6DualPlus emulation) (REV 1)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!