Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JTAG connection on LS1021A

norihiromichiga
Senior Contributor I

Hello NXP team,

Our customer has two LS1024A TWR board.

They could connect JTAG ICE (this ICE is delivered from Japanese company, Computex) on one LS1024A TWR board, but they couldn't on another LS1024 TWR board.

They can find the following information on sticker on the board.

-CPLD 2.0/SDK v0.4 => JTAG ICE does't work

-CPLD 2.3/SDK v1.4 => JTAG ICE works correctly.

-CPLD seems to control TRST signal from ICE. I'm not sure, but do you think that the version of CPLD bit stream can affect the operation of JTAG ICE?

-Can they upgrade the bit stream of CPLD on LS1024A TWR?

Thanks,

Norihiro Michigami
AVNET

0 Kudos
1 Reply

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

Please consider creating a technical case for the issue investigation in detail. See How I could create a Service Request?

In request please provide board name and name of installed LS device (now it is not quite clear do you refer to the LS1021A or to LS1024A); board revision (it should be printed on board) and sticker content for board which support JTAG and the same info but separately for board which does not support JTAG operation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos