cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component Development Environment (CDE) Support and Bug Reporting

jerrygirard
Contributor I

Hi.

Our team is using CodeWarrior for MCU V10.6.4.FSL_b06150 with Eclipse Interface.  I am using the CDE to inherit and extend the FreescaleCAN component for an S08DZ48 processor.  I have used BeanWizard with the Classic Interface for years, so I know how to do this.

My issue is that I am running into all sorts of problems, issues, bugs, and limitations with the Eclipse version.   I also notice that the documentation is limited in its explanations and doesn't correctly match the software.

I'd like to know the best course of action to get help with this.  Is there a better support group?  Should I post all the bugs and problems I find on here?  I think that would be rather embarrassing if I did that.

Please let me know if there is someone on the "inside" that I could interface with to help get me through my first component inheritance using the Eclipse interface.  I've been struggling for a full week now.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jerry,

if you need to report a defect, I suggest you enter a case to our support team directly .

see how to summit a case:

How to log an issue in Case system instead CRM (Service request - not used anymore)?

please include below information when summit a possible defect, thus our support can check your problem more efficiently:

1.  CW version

2.  demo project

3.  illustrate the steps of how to reproduce the defect

4. screenshot for highlight the defect.

if you have common question just related to the product, we would recommend you post it here. maybe the answer/discussion can also be reused by other customers.

thanks!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos