cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The memory size of FlexCAN module

liuxing
Contributor II

Hi,

About the RX FIFO memory size(in page 1678 of IMX28 RM pdf)

25.3.1 Rx FIFO Structure

When the FEN bit is set in the MCR, the memory area from $80 to $FF (which is

normally occupied by MBs 0 to 7) is used by the reception FIFO engine. Table 25-4

shows the Rx FIFO data structure. The region $0-$C contains a MB structure which is the

port through which the CPU reads data from the FIFO (the oldest frame received and not

read yet). The region $10-$DF is reserved for internal use of the FIFO engine. The region

$E0-$FF contains an 8-entry ID table that specifies filtering criteria for accepting frames

into the FIFO. Table 25-5 shows the three different formats that the elements of the ID

table can assume, depending on the IDAM field of the MCR. Note that all elements of the

table must have the same format. See Rx FIFO for more information.

I don't know how to define the memory size of RX FIFO register.

0x80032080~0x800320FF,or 0x80032080~0x8003217F?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

alejandrolozan1
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Afer delving into this I noticed that there might be documentation error.

The memory range of the RX FIFO in the imx28 should be 0x80032080~0x800320FF.

Best Regards,

Alejandro

0 Kudos

liuxing
Contributor II

Hi,

it's also very helpful if you can help to indicate how to get the interrupt when receiving Remote Frame in Message Buffer Structure mode.I also can't get the TX interrupt if I set the TX Code as b'1010 when receving Remote Frame.In a word,I want to enable the receving remote frame.

0 Kudos

liuxing
Contributor II

Hi

Could you please provide the new RX FIFO memory design?what are the registers' address in Rx FIFO Structure

0 Kudos