Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Warrior for MC9S12XF512

Jump to solution
pierrel
Contributor III

Hi,

I have a FlexRay Evaluation Board from ON-semiconductors (NCV73810V2GEVB) which use the MC9S12XF512MLM microcontroller.

My question is : which CodeWarrior suite and version are able to program this microcontroller ?

I know that CodeWarrior Professionnal (V5.1) can help me because I have downloaded the eval version but there is anything about the Standard version.

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pierre,

No matter the Special , the Basic , the Standard or the Professional CW5.1,

all can program this microcontroller .

The different is they have some different limitation , for example the data size.

The detail difference please check the "Quick reference guide for CW suites" in the

attachment .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Pierre

In addition to Alice’s answer, if you only need the feature of flash programming,  does not need to compile and debug the project, the Special Edition is OK, which is free.

http://www.nxp.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/fact_sheet/950-00437.pdf

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pierre,

No matter the Special , the Basic , the Standard or the Professional CW5.1,

all can program this microcontroller .

The different is they have some different limitation , for example the data size.

The detail difference please check the "Quick reference guide for CW suites" in the

attachment .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!