cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M52233DEMO - Communication error

alvarobs
Contributor I
Hi all,

I'm new to freescale coldfire MCF5223x family. I buy an used M52233DEMO board and I cannot connect with this board.
I have the codewarrior 7.0 for CF, and in new project wizard, ColdFire evaluation boards->M52233DEMO->P&E USB Multilink --> with Processor Expert--> Full optimizations.
The chip in the board is a PCF52235LCAF60. I didn´t find this chip int the Processor expert CPU beans, only the 52233CAF60.
.... I build the project, and when i click in the run, the program display (memory write failure  expected value0x20007ffxc, actual value0x00) using INTERNAL_RAM configuration
....and with the INTERNAL_ROM the program display (could not set PC to entry point)
How could I connect to this board? With other programs , or other settings.

Thanks for the help
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

RickN
Contributor I
Hi,

Check out the free ColdFire_LITE_TCPIP software stack available from Freescale at www.freescale.com/coldfire.  This TCP/IP stack is provided free of charge, and in source code that can be built using CodeWarrior for ColdFire v6.4.   This is a great place to start for the MCF5223x family of MCUs with in 10/100BaseT Ethernet Interface with built in MAC & Phy. 

There is also a ROM monitor called dBUG available at no charge in source code from Freescale.   Look for M5223EVB_DBUG.ZIP using the search engine on the Freescale site. 

There are also operating systems available for this MCU family, including uTasker (www.uTasker.com), among others.

Thanks,

Rick

0 Kudos