I don't find my license code for code warrior.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't find my license code for code warrior.

Jump to solution
kimkang-mok
Contributor II

Hi NXP forum. I need to register my License code. But I don't find my license code in my product. My product is TWR-S12G128 model. please tell me how to use Code Warrior without evaluation version.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi.

normally the CD box  included in TWR-S12G128 development tool kit is free version evaluation or special edition CodeWarrior.

other basic/standard/professional editions are not free. see below purchasing list

Suite Purchasing Model Options|NXP

Please make sure if you already purchased Codewarrior also. if you did, you should find the register code sticking on the CD box, or you should get an email that includes the register code.

please DON'T share it to public as here. just following article to register it:

How to register and retrieve CodeWarrior suite licenses

if didn't purchase codewarrior license separately, please go to above first link or local distributor to purchase it.

does this answer your question?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi.

normally the CD box  included in TWR-S12G128 development tool kit is free version evaluation or special edition CodeWarrior.

other basic/standard/professional editions are not free. see below purchasing list

Suite Purchasing Model Options|NXP

Please make sure if you already purchased Codewarrior also. if you did, you should find the register code sticking on the CD box, or you should get an email that includes the register code.

please DON'T share it to public as here. just following article to register it:

How to register and retrieve CodeWarrior suite licenses

if didn't purchase codewarrior license separately, please go to above first link or local distributor to purchase it.

does this answer your question?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos