I`m SGS Korea.
I`d like to buy certified NXP module from NFC Forum. Is it possible?
what would you exactly like to buy?
Have a nice day.
Hi, Iva Dorazinova.
I`m a NFC Forum member and test laboratory.
So, we need to find out NFC test reference sample.
I can see thare are some certified NXP product on the NFC Forum website.
Could i get one of your products for reference sample.
Hello Dan Park:
As you mentioned in the NFC-Forum webpage there is a list of NFC Forum certified devices:
But it is not clear what kind of product or which exact product you need to get. For example the PN5180 is a NFC Forum compliant NFC frontend. The information is in the next page:
High-power NFC frontend solution|NXP
If you click on the tab "Buy / Parametrics" you will find links to the distributors to get this part.
In case I misunderstood please let us know more details about your requirement.
Hi, Iva Dorazinova<https://community.freescale.com/people/ivadorazinova>.
We want to run the test like Digital protocol/Analog/NNCP/SNEP.
In detail, we need NFC EVM(Evaluation Module)
I have some questions.
1. What is the NFC Forum compliant NFC frontend????This is NFC module including NFC controller and NFC host??
2. Do you provide DTA(Device Test Application)?
(DTA : the transition between the modes - card emulation, P2P, R/W mode, Poller/Listener is done automatically)
Dan Park / 박 동 영
Engineer / 사원
SGS Korea Co., Ltd.
SGS Bldg. 3F
4, LS-ro 182beon-gil, Gunpo-si,
Gyeonggi-do, Korea, 435-040
Phone: +82 31 428 5866
Mobile: +82 10 9960 2455
E-mail : email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
About your questions:
1) The NFC frontend ICs do not include a host, only the transceiver performing the contactless communication in charge of modulation/demodulation, data processing and error detection. If you need an NFC chip which includes an MCU Host you can go for the PN7462, which is an NFC controller based on an ARM Cortex M0 32-bit MCU.
Product page: NFC Cortex-M0 microcontroller with ISO/IEC 78|NXP
Evaluation board: NFC Controller development kit|NXP
There is also the PN7120, which still requires an external host MCU but is compliant with the NFC Forum NCI (NFC Controller Interface) specification:
Product page: Full NFC Forum-compliant controller with inte|NXP
Evaluation board: PN7120 NFC Controller SBC Kit|NXP
2) For both cases (PN7120 or PN7462) we provide software examples covering several functionalities of the modules (including NFC modes: P2P, R/W, CE):
- For PN7120, under "downloads" tab: PN7120 NFC Controller SBC Kit|NXP
- For PN7462 under "Software & Tools tab": NFC Cortex-M0 microcontroller with ISO/IEC 78|NXP
Thank you for your answer.
I have some questions about your answer.
1. I`d like to buy PN7462. In this case, should I buy both PN7462 and Evaluation board?
Or Evaluation board contains PN7462??. In other words, I need to buy Evaluation board only?
2. I want to know the price about products.
1) The evaluation board already has the PN7462 populated.
2) Since this is a new product I do not see the links to distributors. The information should be published soon, please wait a few days until it is available.
Thank you for your email.
I need to buy PN7462 evaluation board. But should I wait till the links to distributors will be published on the web??
The links to the distributors are now active in the product page:
NFC Controller development kit|NXP
Hi, Jorge Gonzalez
I`ve found out your product thanks to your help, but I have a question.
We are NFC Forum member and laboratory.
So, we need to run the test established from NFC Forum which is only Digital Protocol(Type 1/2/3/4 Tag operation), RF Analog, LLCP/SNEP parts.
We don`t want to develop NFC device, but want to test only NFC role such as Card emulation, R/W and P2P mode with our testing tool(Protocol capture tool).
The product you recommend to us is suitable thing for your testing purpose??.
I`m looking forward to your quick response.
The product you recommend to us is suitable thing for our testing purpose??.
Retrieving data ...