I have TWR-LS1021A, I broke the u-boot from bank0. So I switched to bank1 by changing SW3 and J19, J20. From bank1 uboot prompt, I re-programmed uboot for bank0. Then I switched to bank0 but update u-boot did not work. Then I shifted back to bank1. But no

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have TWR-LS1021A, I broke the u-boot from bank0. So I switched to bank1 by changing SW3 and J19, J20. From bank1 uboot prompt, I re-programmed uboot for bank0. Then I switched to bank0 but update u-boot did not work. Then I shifted back to bank1. But no

amolshrotri
Contributor II

I have TWR-LS1021A, I broke the u-boot from bank0. So I switched to bank1 by changing SW3 and J19, J20. From bank1 uboot prompt, I re-programmed uboot for bank0. Then I switched to bank0 but update u-boot did not work. Then I shifted back to bank1. But now I am not able to see any messages from bank1 uboot. But console start showing messages from linux kernel boot. So i feel uboot is running but it is not showing message. What can be the issue?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Not clear why you have touched the J19 and J20 - they are not mentioned in the firmware update procedure described in the SDK 1.9 Documentation:

Switch Settings

Submit Form

Programming a New U-Boot and RCW:

Submit Form

0 Kudos

amolshrotri
Contributor II

Initially I was in bank0 and reprogrammed the u-boot for bank0. But when i re-booted the board i found that updated u-boot was not working. So i switched to bank1 by changing SW3 and J19 and J20 as I was not getting anything while booting with bank0.

Then from bank1 i tried to re-load old working u-boot for bank0, but still that was not working so I switched back to bank1 and now with bank1 I am not getting any messages from uboot. I see messages only after kernel boots.

0 Kudos