I am using KDS3.0.0 and KSDK 1.2.0 and everything is working fine.
Now, I am going to use K65F/K66F and KV58F for my new projects. And have the following questions:
1) I saw there is KDS3.0.1 on NXP website, do I need to use this version instead of my old version?
2) There is KSDK 2.0 available. I checked the release note and saw there are lots of difference between 2.0 and 1.2.
Is it possible to install both KSDK to work with KDS 3.0.0. Can I install two KDS3.0.0, one with KSDK 1.2, the other with KSDK 2.0?
3) KSDK 2.0 supports K65F/K66F, KV58F, TWR-K65F, TWR-KV58F, and etc...?
4) KSDK 2.0 is supporting SDRAM on TWR-K65F?
5) I am going to use Ethernet, USB, file systems, CANBUS, UART, IIC, and etc...on K65F/K66F. Which tools should I use? Which way should I use, like with MQX, RTOS, and etc...?