PROBLEMS WITH THE PROGRAMMING OF THE JM60 !

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEMS WITH THE PROGRAMMING OF THE JM60 !

luiscol
Contributor I
Hello to all !

I have problems when programming by BDM in board DEMOQE128, it does not produce error when flock I modulate, but when it begins to program and to verify directions it shows to an error... Error 45. This happens when I am programming the codigos: JM60 Bootloader Source Code, JM60-HID-Mouse, AN3564SW1 - Customize your USB application using the JM60_16.

But when I create a new project without I cosay, MCU JM60 without ningun is programmed problem.

My question is: single can be programmed the JM60 with DEMOJM bases board or I can program with my DEMOQE board these programs published by freescale???

if board can be programmed by DEMOQE, so that the MCU presents/displays east error.....en the image is seen the error when programming...

Thanks for your aid...
Message Edited by t.dowe on 2009-08-27 04:01 PM
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

JimDon
Senior Contributor III
I don't understand "flock I modulate".or "codigos" or some other terms you used.

You probably can not progran the  the DEMOJM board with the DEMOQE board, becuase there would be 2 BDMs connected.

If you have built your own JM board you should be able to program with either of the DEMO boards, but remember to pull the chip out of the DEMO board.

I have a feeling that I am not understanding your post. Could some one translate these words?

0 Kudos