Problem with registering Codewarior  for HCS12(X) Microcontrollers 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with registering Codewarior  for HCS12(X) Microcontrollers 

ronensharabani
Contributor I

My license to CodeWarrior Development Studio for HCS12(X) Microcontrollers (Classic IDE) v5.1   has expiered on Mar 30, 2016 .

Even though We have ordered Annual Subscription, Node-locked License on Mar 03 2016  until Mar 30, 2017 I could not successfully register and continue using  the product with the generated license file.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ronen

Did you have purchased CodeWarrior suite? If yes, please refer to the document below to register your suite:

New Web license system - Registering your physical shipment Software and Support contracts.

If you still cannot register it, I would suggest using another web browser like Firefox to try again.

Hope this helps! If there’s further question for your registered CodeWarrior Suite, I would suggest summiting a case. It's better under Case process for private license details.

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-330215

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos