cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schematic and PCB layout for MPC8313E-RDB

Jump to solution
ted616
Contributor I
Hello, anyone knows where I can download the schematic and PCB for MPC8313E-RDB?

Thank you in advance.

Bao
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
abartky
Contributor IV

Bao,

You can find a PDF file of the schematics on the MPC8313E-RDB Board Support Package and Documentation CD that came included when you bought your board.

For version A of that CD, the file is /Document/MPC8313ERDBGS_Apr2007

If you have a newer board, it may be a different filename, but I assume you'll still find it in that directory on the CDROM.

As far as a PCB board document goes, Freescale gives you a high level one describing features, conntectors, dip switches etc. but they do not give you detailed gerber files either on the CDROM or publicly downloadable. If you need that level of documentation, you'll have to try and get that from your Freescale salesperson, assuming they even can give/sell them to you.

Hope this helps,

abartky

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
abartky
Contributor IV

Bao,

You can find a PDF file of the schematics on the MPC8313E-RDB Board Support Package and Documentation CD that came included when you bought your board.

For version A of that CD, the file is /Document/MPC8313ERDBGS_Apr2007

If you have a newer board, it may be a different filename, but I assume you'll still find it in that directory on the CDROM.

As far as a PCB board document goes, Freescale gives you a high level one describing features, conntectors, dip switches etc. but they do not give you detailed gerber files either on the CDROM or publicly downloadable. If you need that level of documentation, you'll have to try and get that from your Freescale salesperson, assuming they even can give/sell them to you.

Hope this helps,

abartky

0 Kudos
ted616
Contributor I
Abartky,

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, I just found the schematic in the CD. I didn't find the file before because I was searching the file in the bsp.iso download from the freescale website. I thought that ISO just he ISO from the CD, so I didn't check the CD. However, the contects of CD are more then the ISO download from the website.
0 Kudos