cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compiler error in stdtypes.h

Jump to solution
EmbeddedDude
Contributor I
I have been using CodeWarrior version 4.5 on this product for two years. I added a small amount of code to one of my project files and received a C2450 error on the following line of stdtypes.h:

typedef void (*PROC)(void);

I even removed the code I had just added, and I still get the error! What happened?
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi,

What I usually do when I see such unexpected failures is to check the preprocessor output,
just use the preprocess context menu in the source file and check how the typedef looks after preprocesing.
Also, I do know the compiler quite a bit, but I don't remember by heart what C2450 is for :smileywink:.
You can copy paste the actual error messages from the message window with Ctrl-C.

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi,

What I usually do when I see such unexpected failures is to check the preprocessor output,
just use the preprocess context menu in the source file and check how the typedef looks after preprocesing.
Also, I do know the compiler quite a bit, but I don't remember by heart what C2450 is for :smileywink:.
You can copy paste the actual error messages from the message window with Ctrl-C.

Daniel
0 Kudos