I uses KDS 3.0.0, KSDK 1.2.0, and Windows 10.
After I updated KDS 3.0.0 by "check for update", the updated KDS can not connect to J-link. KDS popped up an connection error with J-link.
When I re-installed KDS 3.0.0, it works with J-Link.
At that time, I updated as following:
- Component Development Environment
- Component Development Environment Documentation
- GNU ARM C/C++ Cross Compiler
- GNU ARM C/C++ J-Link Debugging
- GNU ARM C/C++ OpenOCD Debugging
- GNU ARM PEMicro Interface Debugging Support
Attached is a picture of an update list.