Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM Quick Start Board OrCAD Files

Jump to solution
bpuckett
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm looking for the OrCAD files for the QWKS-SCM-IMX6DQ. I downloaded the Quick Start Board Design Files which says it includes the hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files; however, it does not have the OrCAD files, only the PDF schematic. Has anyone had any luck finding the OrCAD files?

Thanks,

Bryan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bryan,

I have attached the OrCAD schematic files.

Hope this will be useful for you.

Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bryan,

I have attached the OrCAD schematic files.

Best regards!
/Carlos
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
bpuckett
Contributor I

Carlos,

Thanks for your reply. I was actually looking for the OrCAD schematic files (.DSN file). Are you able to get that as well?

Thanks,

Bryan

0 Kudos
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bryan,

You could find the missing file attached to this post. I have reported this to AE team; thanks for your feedback.

Best regards!
/Carlos

0 Kudos