AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need to transfer a Node Locked license for older version of CodeWarrior to a new computer...

Question asked by Gary Kercheck on Mar 29, 2016
Latest reply on Apr 25, 2016 by ZhangJennie

Hi NXP forum,


I need to transfer a node locked license from a defunct XP laptop to a newer Win 7 desktop.  We purchased a full version of CodeWarrior Develpment Studio for HCS12(x) that we need a new activation for.  Can someone at NXP help me with this?




Gary Kercheck

Vancouver WA