Dear Support and Forum Members,
I have some trouble making the Sensor Fusion library work on my FRDM-K22F board. The 5.0 version of the library has two types of example projects for the K22F: MQXLite and "Bare Board". The Bare Board version compiles and runs fine, but not the MQXLite variant. Here is what happens:
- When I import the example project to Kinetis Design Studio, no debug configuration appears to that project. For any other project I create or import, there is a corresponding debug configuration, but not for the K22F MQXLite Sensor Fusion example project, which is strange. This way, I cannot run (debug) the project by default.
- If I create a debug configuration on my own, the project compiles and is uploaded to the board. However, it does not run properly: it either 'crashes' immediately (gets stuck with PE_DEBUGHALT() or in dispatch.s) or I just see the red LED lit on the board.
- I have discovered that in the source file 'drivers.h', the I2C address for the FXOS8700 sensor is wrong: it is 0x1E instead of 0x1C. I have changed this and recompiled, but the same issue persist.
Could you please advise me on this issue? Here is some additional information:
- I have not changed the board or the example project in any way except for correcting the sensor's I2C address in 'drivers.h'.
- I have tested the project with two instances of the K22F board, but same issue with both of them.
- The Bare Board version of the library works fine.
- I have previously ported the 4.22 version of the library to the K22F board and that works fine.
- KDS version: 3.2
- I use simple USB connection with OpenOCD to debug.
At this point I am pretty clueless as I expected the example project to have been tested and to work fine. Any guidance would be highly appreciated. Thank you for your help!
Thanks and regards