cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The project can not be opened about S32 Design Studio for Power v1.0

banzhierji
Contributor II

Dear,

I downloaded some example code of MPC5775k, but I can not open the project with S32DS .I find that the"open projet" option is grey in S32DS,so I also can not open project from the inside of the software.

After I write the code,there is a errior shows that"some characters can not be mapped using 'GBK"character encoding"when I save it.

Could someone give me some suggestions,thanks a lot!

Best Regards

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

use File/Import option. Choose folder general and there you find Existing Projects into Workspace option. Click next and choose the project you want to import to the workspace. Choose project and click Finish.

About the second problem, could you please send me back some screenshots?

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

banzhierji
Contributor II

Thanks for your answer.The first problem has been solved.

I just changed a little bit of example code,but the file can not be saved.The following picture shows the second problem,

problem.bmp

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

first idea, right click on the project and in Resources option change text file encoding to UTF-8 or UTF-16. It seems, there is some problem with text encoding and national characters.

pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

banzhierji
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks a lot,I got it.my problem has been solved.I try to click window->profermance->Genaral->content type->text in turns,and change each  file default encoding  to UTF-8,it seems also can be solved .

Regards,

Yueqin Lu

0 Kudos