How do we use i.MX6 Solo Lite DCP (Data Co-Processor) in yocto 3.14.28?
linux-2.6-imx.git - Freescale i.MX Linux Tree
I got patch for enabing dcp, do you mind creating a thread in nxp system? then I can send to you, because of NDA, I couldn't share them here.
How to submit a case
1) Please visit www.nxp.com and click on Support on the top of the webpage.
2) Select Sales and Support under Support Resources session.
3) Scroll down to the bottom ,click on “hardware & Software” .
4) Register by your business email to enter NXP Community
5) Get verification email and verify your account.
6) Select "contact support" on the top and click “submit a new case” to start the process.
Case number: 00073298
Retrieving data ...