AnsweredAssumed Answered

Eclipse Plugin for FSL LIN

Question asked by 0815 on Mar 21, 2016
Latest reply on Apr 14, 2016 by 0815

I'm not sure whether this is the right forum. However I'have the following problem with the Eclipse Plugin of the Freescale LIN Driver (I'm using FSL_LIN_2.x_STACK_4.5.4.exe):

If I open a previously saved LDF file and change from GUI editor to Text editor tab, I'm getting this message:

error.png

It's because the opened LDF looks so:

LIN_speed                        = 9.6 kbps; /* ----------NODE DEFINITIONS---------- */ Nodes {    Master:       LIN_MASTER,                                            /* Master node name */       10.0 ms,                                               /* Time base */       1.0 ms;                                                /* Jitter */

But if I change from GUI editor to Text editor, the tool changes the dots of the float numbers into commas:

LIN_speed                        = 9,6 kbps; /* ----------NODE DEFINITIONS---------- */ Nodes {    Master:       LIN_MASTER,                                            /* Master node name */       10,0 ms,                                               /* Time base */       1,0 ms;                                                /* Jitter */

If I would save the modified file (with commas), the tool can't open it again.

This all might be to do that I'm running this on a Windows with german language settings, however for me it seems to be a very annoying bug.

Outcomes