cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yocto hung on my customized imx6-sabrelite board

damienhuang
Contributor IV

Hi,

I am using a customized imx6-sabrelite board, I created a yocto SD card with image from https://boundarydevices.com/eula/?file=boundary-eval-image-nitrogen6x-jethro.sdcard.gz. Since the board is a customized one, so I replaced the "imx6q-sabrelite.dtb" file with the one that I used for my Lollipop5.0.0 development (this dtb file worked no problem with Lollipop5.0.0 image from boundary). I also modified the "6x_bootscript" to as attached "6x_bootscript.wip.txt" and then burn it into SD with the mkimage command.

But the machine hung when I using this SD card to boot.

The screen of the machine stayed with the "yocto project" logo, and the console output is attached in "youctoboot.txt". Can someone shed some lights on what happened?

Thanks

Damien

Original Attachment has been moved to: yoctoboot.txt.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: 6x_bootscript.wip.txt.zip

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Damien

had board passed ddr test :

i.MX6/7 DDR Stress Test Tool V2.51

after that uboot ...boundary//nitrogen6x/*.cfg file should be

updated with new ddr settings and uboot rebuilt.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos