QorIQ ARM and Power Architecture Functional Simulation available for evaluation?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QorIQ ARM and Power Architecture Functional Simulation available for evaluation?

edkabbas
Contributor I

I downloaded the evaluation version of CodeWarrior for PowerArch ver 10.5.1. i would like to use QorIQ ARM and Power Architecture Functional Simulation, but cannot find a download page for it. Is this not available for evaluation? My target is the P5020.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ed Kabbas,

CodeWarrior 10.5.1 provides ISS simulator for B4860 and T4240, it doesn't provide simulation function for P5020 processor. When you create a bare board project for P5020, you could find that "Simulator" is not listed under "Debugger Connection Type".

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

edkabbas
Contributor I

Thanks for the response.

If we purchase the CodeWarrior professional IDE, will we be able to use the ISS for the P5020?

The P5020 is listed as one of the supported devices.

http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-support-and-services/networking-services/qor...

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The simulator listed in the above link is different with ISS provided in CodeWarrior.

In CodeWarrior for ARMv8, users could install simulator from Help->Install New Software->"Available Software Site".

I didn't find simulator link in CodeWarrior 10.5 for PA.

Thanks,

Yiping

0 Kudos