cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need support from community.freescale.com

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Hi all,

Last two days i post some question and also replied to some others question. But my point not increased, Can you check what the issue.?freescalebucktracking freescalesupporteinfochips Dave_SC NXP Community  

Labels (2)
8 Replies

karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

aravinthkumarjayaprakasam​, I am adding dianatorres​ who can explain you the issue we have now with the points.

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Thanks Karina Valencia Aguilar for your help.:smileyhappy:

Regards,

Aravinth

dianatorres
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello aravinthkumarjayaprakasam

We recently changed from Status Level Points to Reward Points in our community and for some reason we are experiencing a few issues with the points, I have opened a case in Jive, the support team is now working to fix these issues and we hope all this gets resolved soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause, I will keep you posted once I get a resolution.

Best regards,

Diana Torres

Enterprise Community Manager

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Thanks for response  dianatorres.

When post any queries the point will increase but every reply have 1 point, but that point will not increase. Can you check that also.

Regards,

Aravinth

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

karinavalencia

Looks like, this is for Community administrator.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Hi Yuri Muhin,

How can i talk to her(Karina Valencia Aguilar) directly. I unable to send message privately to her.

Regards,

Aravinth

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I sent message to Community administrator and - hope soon - they contact You.

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Thank you very much Yuri.

Regards,

Aravinth

0 Kudos