cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Boot and U-Boot on P4080

Jump to solution
tschutte
Contributor III

Hello, I am looking to implement secure boot on an existing product that uses a P4080 processor and use the U-Boot (2014) bootloader. I have found out some information about the code signing tool, and have downloaded it from free scales git.  What I can seem to find is any documentation or instructions on how to use the tool to go about signing a tool, and what to do from there. Is there a tutorial that walk through signing a binary on a linux machine and then flashing it to a board? Or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Documentation for Secure Boot and related software is available online:

Submit Form

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Documentation for Secure Boot and related software is available online:

Submit Form

Have a great day,
Platon

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos