is there any document related with how to integrate QorIQ configuration suite generated code integrate into netcomm device drivers

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any document related with how to integrate QorIQ configuration suite generated code integrate into netcomm device drivers

muhammetpakyure
Contributor I

i can not find any resources to relate configuration suite generated code and netcomm device driver in netcom software. how can i use generated code in netcomm device driver

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello muhammet pakyurek,

I didn't find a user guide which you required. Netcomm software is based on CodeWarrior development tool, so you need to modify CodeWarrior initialization file according to the parameters generated by QCVS tool.

I use P4080DS in GA 4.4 as an example, if you have already generated DDR controller configuration parameters with QCVS tool for your target board, you need to modify "DDR controller setup" in C:\Program Files\Freescale\NetComm_Software\GA_4.4\NetCommSw\build\bare_p4080_cw_build\CodeWarriorFiles\P4080DS_init.tcl according to these parameters generated by QCVS. Please check which initialization file is used in CW from Run->Debug Configuration->CodeWarrior-><launch configuration>->Edit->Edit->Initialization->Initialize target script.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

muhammetpakyure
Contributor I

dear yiping wang

now, we also problem with use case example. using code warrior 10.5 and netcomm sw 4.7 verion. i import netcomm sw of bare_p2041_cw_build in the folder of NetcommSw\build. i implememt the step of nNCDD use cases getting start document choosing DpaaBasicUseCases project. the project can be compiled but, it can not be conneccted to device p2041rdb. as error message "ccs protocol plugin: CCS connection refused " for the commincation bdi3000 is used. compile environment is windows. in 2041 single core for connnection configuration

connectio type: ethernet tap

hostname/Ip: bdi3000s ip

Jtag clock speed: 16000 ? (it there a constant value for that)

ccs server

automatic launch option is selected.

server port number: bdi3000s port number (generally used configuration)

is there any suggestion?

Saygılarımla,

Muhammet PAKYÜREK

Uzman Araştırmacı

TÜBİTAK - BİLGEM

Bilişim Teknolojileri Enstitüsü(BTE)

Gerçek Zamanlı ve Aviyonik Sistemler

Barış Mah. Dr. Zeki Acar Cad. No:1 P.K.74

41470 Gebze/KOCAELİ

T +90 262 675 3370

F +90 262 646 3187

W www.bilgem.tubitak.gov.tr

E muhammet.pakyurek@tubitak.gov.tr

Sorumluluk Reddi

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sorumluluk Reddi,

CodeWarrior doesn't provide support for bdi3000s, it better to use CodeWarrior TAP.

Would you please use the following procedure to capture the low level CCS log and attach it?

Please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations -><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging(and Enable JTAG diagnostics)", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be displayed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE. (If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output". Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon in the panel.)

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos