How to know, from the list of ordered licences, which USB dongle is associated to which Ordered licence ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know, from the list of ordered licences, which USB dongle is associated to which Ordered licence ?

Jump to solution
nicolasdalstein
Contributor I

In the support part, I am able to see the list of licences I purchased.

It seems that I am able to generate a new licence file, but in order to do that I have to give an USB dongle ID.

Ok no problem until here.

My question is how to now which dongle is associated to which licence from the web interface ?

Thank you for your answers

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Nicolas

To get to know which license or which CodeWarrior suite that is locked to this dongle, you can search the ID from License Lists,  please see the screenshot as below:

search.png

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nicolasdalstein
Contributor I

Hi,

thanks for answer, but I could not make it work.

I raised a new case for that problem : case 00071825

Best Regards

0 Kudos
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Nicolas

I replied you in the case 00071825. Don’t hesitate to reply us for any further question.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Nicolas,

The info provided by Fiona is true for all license files generated via the new web license system.

This was launched in December 2014.

Unfortunately for all license files generated before this date, you will not find them under your account.

Only the registrations were imported in the new system.

The information can be found in the old license data base only.

In all case giving private license details it's better under Case process.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

0 Kudos
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Nicolas

To get to know which license or which CodeWarrior suite that is locked to this dongle, you can search the ID from License Lists,  please see the screenshot as below:

search.png

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

0 Kudos