Can anyone provide me a copy of i.mx6 3.10.53_1.1.0 GA Release(including the source codes and images)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone provide me a copy of i.mx6 3.10.53_1.1.0 GA Release(including the source codes and images)?

Jump to solution
shijunzhao
Contributor III

Can anyone provide me a copy of i.mx6q 3.10.53_1.1.0 GA Release(including the source codes and images)?

For the network censorship reason, I cannot download the bsp through repo, and I see that the NXP software/tools page doesn't provide the whole bsp which only includes the binaries.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shijun zhao,

You can go to our website i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP to download the source and images also there are documents for you to refer to.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

6 Replies
shijunzhao
Contributor III

Or any URL that can download the BSP is ok.

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shijun zhao,

By the way, if you are in China and can not download the source code by repo you can try the follow method:

curl http://php.webtutor.pl/en/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/repo > ~/bin/repo

Hope this can help you:smileyhappy:

Have a great day,

Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!

shijunzhao
Contributor III

Hi Dan wang,

Ten thousands thanks (you should know what do these words mean:)

Your reply helps me a lot.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Shijun Zhao

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shijun zhao,

Haha, I know you:smileyhappy:

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shijun zhao,

About download the source code and environment setting you can refer to Freescale_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shijun zhao,

You can go to our website i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP to download the source and images also there are documents for you to refer to.
Have a great day,
Dan