"Hello World" built on KDS Environment

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Hello World" built on KDS Environment

kenhsu
Contributor II

I import the project from C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\frdmkl03z\demo_apps\hello_world

and built "Hello World" on my KDS enviroment. Get following result, but import KL03 lib and built are OK. Where to check makefile?

11:29:53 **** Incremental Build of configuration Default for project hello_world_frdmkl03z ****

make all

Cannot run program "make": Launching failed

Error: Program "make" not found in PATH

PATH=[C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/bin/client;C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/bin;C:/Freescale/KDS_3.0.0/eclipse//features/com.somniumtech.jre.win32.win32.x86_1.7.0.76/jre/lib/i386;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x64;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\UltraEdit;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\TypeScript\1.0\;C:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\eclipse;]

11:29:53 Build Finished (took 78ms)

Sincerely

Ken

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
15 Replies

kenhsu
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

No, no..., our board is not a demo board, we designed following the vendor circuit. and currently can run MultiLink Universal.

Sincerely

Ken

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Ken,

Ok, if the simple project you creates work well on your board , while the KSDK1.3 demo

can not work , it is much possible the KSDK problem , please re-install it , and please

also take a screenshot or video  show us how do you download and install .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

kenhsu
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

Currently I used the demo under KSDK1.3.0, not KSDK1.2.0. I didn't have OPENSDA on my site, I always used MultiLink.

Sincerely

Ken

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ken,

KSDK1.3 is OK, the FRDM-KL03 board have OpenSDA , you need nothing else.

You only need connect the board and your PC like this :

pastedImage_0.jpg

then check the Device Manager of your PC:

pastedImage_2.png

Please also check the place Michal Zan mentioned .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

michalzan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ken,

please look into Window->Preferences->C/C++->Build->Global Tools Path. Are there following paths?

Capture.PNG

Michal

0 Kudos

kenhsu
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

Here is my Debug Configuration

pastedImage_0.png

Sincerely

Ken

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Let's reconstruct the problem.

When you create one new simple project , it can work well when build and debug , you must be

sure whether it can work well when debug .

While when import the demo under KSDK1.2 installation directory , it have error , am i right ?

If yes, maybe the KSDK have some problem when installation , i recommend you install the KSDK1.3 or Ksdk2.0.

If the new simple project also can not download and debug well , please try use the OPENSDA on your board to

debug , only need connect the board and PC USE one USB cable. (use this method test the simple project and the KSDK demo ).

Alice

0 Kudos

kenhsu
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

I don't know where I already modified on KDS Environment. you mention screenshot can show up and I need to add some include path in, but still cannot be built(even delete project, then import again, still have the same issue).

Then I try to Import another project of hwtimer_demo, which built is OK, and I meet a problem.

PE-ERROR: Error downloading to the device.

pastedImage_0.png

Sincerely

Ken

0 Kudos

MarekTrmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ken,

does you KSDK support KDS? Have you downloaded KSDK from KEx builder web site? Have you selected KDS as toolchain?

Regards,

Marek

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ken,

Which debug mode do you used ? Please take a screenshot about the debugger configuration :

pastedImage_0.png

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

kenhsu
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

I used Win7. If I create a simple project, which built is OK.

If Import APP code from KSDK 1.3.0, which project cannot show above page, but a simple project is OK.

pastedImage_0.png

Sincerely

Ken

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ken,

Are you sure have install the ksdk in to the KDS , the detail steps you can refer to this DOC(KDS_3.0.0\doc)

"KDS_Users_Guide.pdf" ->4.2 Installing Kinetis SDK into KDS

If still have problem, recommend you install the latest version of KDS3.2.0 :

New Kinetis Design Studio v3.2.0 available

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ken,

Does the KL03 lib is KSDK1.3 lib ?

If not , please first build the KSDK1.3 lib , it under the KSDK1.3:

Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\KL03Z4

If you build this lib , it still have problem , please check and show the "Console" view,

also take a screenshot tell me the steps you do .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

kenhsu
Contributor II

Dear Alice,

Yes, I built lib is KSDK1.3 lib and path is C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\KL03Z4.

Screenshot is as below.

Sincerely

Ken

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ken,

What about your PC system?

And could you create one simple bare board project(without KSDK) ,

check whether it can work well ?

Also what about create one KSDK project by yourself ?

Please check there :

pastedImage_0.png

If all of the project have error when build , i recommend you re-install the KDS and KSDK .

Hope it helps

ALice

0 Kudos