Hi, I have a dongle from a codewarrior product, but i am not able to retreive neither the licence file or the part number of the associated product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I have a dongle from a codewarrior product, but i am not able to retreive neither the licence file or the part number of the associated product.

Jump to solution
nicolasdalstein
Contributor I

All I have is the dongle ID : FLEXnet ID-9-432FFD19. How can I get all data associated with this dongle ?

The product is not registered to my account either.

Can you help me with this ?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Bonjour Nicolas,

J'ai trouvé dans notre base de données la registration associé à ce FlexID.

Pour vous donnez ces infromations qui sont une peu confidentielles je vous propose de créer un Case.

Pour ce faire vous devez:

To submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nicolasdalstein
Contributor I

Bonjour,

Merci pour la réponse.

J'ai créé le case correspondant :

Case 00071538

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Bonjour Nicolas,

J'ai trouvé dans notre base de données la registration associé à ce FlexID.

Pour vous donnez ces infromations qui sont une peu confidentielles je vous propose de créer un Case.

Pour ce faire vous devez:

To submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos