cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ls1021x_config_caam_stream_id()

myungjinhwang
Contributor III

Dear NXP team.

I have some question how to control CAAM H/W.

I have ls1021A-IOT board and i.mx6qsabreauto.

LS1021A-IOT board boot and CAAM work well with non-secure mode .

And i.mx6qsabreauto board boot with secure mode.  So i changed linux kernel to boot with non-secure mode.

of course, modified the CSU_CSL17(CAAM) register to 0x00ff00ff so that CAAM can be accessible in both non-secure and secure worlds.

But CAAM is not working and I can not see value of caam register in non-secure mode . all of them(caam register values) are 0.

I really don't know why and what i should modify...

I could see ls1021x_config_caam_stream_id() code in u-boot code of ls1021a-iot.

Question.

1. I also need to add kinds of ls1021x_config_caam_stream_id() for i.mx6qsabreauto?

2. could you explain about ls1021x_config_caam_stream_id()?

Have a great day.

MyungJin Hwang

0 Kudos
1 Reply

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

ls1021x_config_caam_stream_id() sets ICID attributes to SEC Job Rings. Details can be found in LS1021ASECRM,

Sections 12.4 and 12.5. These functions are not applicable to i.MX6 devices because they have a different SoC-level

security and access rights model.

Note, this is a wrong community to ask questions about i.MX series processors.

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos