cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the ov5640 register values from runtime

giritharanr
Contributor I

Hi ,

I am very new to this.Hope i will get some  useful solution for my problem.

I am using,

IMX6 DL and OV5640 camera sensor.

I am livestreaming two cameras together i.e (parallel and mipi) .For that i wrote gstreamer  C application.Everything works fine.Two cameras(Front and Back ) are streaming parallel..

But now i am using IR LED for one camera1(parallel interface).So for that while streaming in night time i get pinkish issue because of IR led.

So for that i need to stream that camera1 video in black and white.I can change the video Black n White by manually changing some register values in ov5640.c file.

By problem is based in light sensor i want to change the video in both black n white and normal colour.

So how can i do that one?

How to change the ov5640 registers at runtime from user space C application?

please help me to find some good solution?

Thanks in Advance!

With Regards,

R.Giritharan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Giritharan

suggest to check linux documentation and community i2c tools link

https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/i2c/

All Boards I2C-tools

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos