As I'm quite noob with iMX28 eval. board, i'd like to ask you some questions, but first I'll try to explain what I'm trying to do. I've developed a java application which is running fine on a Raspberry Pi. Now I've been asked to migrate that application to this board.
What I've done:
- Installed ltib in my host computer and pasted freescale 22.214.171.124-670-g914558e BSP inside rootfs directory
- Flashed an SD with Linux freescale 126.96.36.199-670-g914558e
- Booted and connected by RS232 terminal.
What I'd like to do:
- Install java: The problem is that I really don't know what to do next. I'm used to working with a Raspberry Pi, which had apt-get command but here it's missing. Could you please tell me what would be the next step? I'm stuck at this point.
- File transfer between imx28 and host PC. I've no idea about how to achieve this.
Thanks a lot.