AnsweredAssumed Answered

Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\SetRegBitMask.prg

Question asked by Lewis Markwell on Mar 13, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 1, 2016 by Marek Neuzil

Hi,

I am currently using Codewarrior Development Studio MCU v10.6.4 to development code for a custom board featuring a MCF51JF128.  I am currently running perhipherals such as I2S (both RX and TX) as well as USB functionality (similar to the USB_Speaker example project) and have run into timing issues related to CPU interrupts.

Upon attempting to implement DMA using DMAChannel_LDD from the component library which appears to generate  DMA1:DMAController and DMACH1:DMAChannel_LDD components, I have experienced the following errors upon building:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\SetRegBitMask.prg, please contact Freescale support.PCB527mainDMA1Processor Expert Problem
DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
Generator: FAILURE: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Common\SetRegBitMask.prg, please contact Freescale support.PCB527mainDMACH1Processor Expert Problem

Could you please offer any support in how I can overcome these errors and proceed with implementation of DMA.

Outcomes