What are "primary" and "secondary" about i.MX6DQ MMDC clock duty setting.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are "primary" and "secondary" about i.MX6DQ MMDC clock duty setting.

Jump to solution
satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi community,

I have a question about i.MX6DQ MMDC.

Please see chapter 44.12.79 in IMX6DQRM (Rev.3).

I want to know what mean "primary" and "secondary" about CK_FTx_DCC field.

Would you let me know that?

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

Labels (4)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

as mentioned in the RM, CK_FT1_DCC is cascaded to CK_FT0_DCC,

so it is possible to get summary duty value.

"The adjustments are cascaded, which means that adjustment FT0 is applied first,

and then adjustment FT1 is applied to the result of the first adjustment. If an adjustment of
3.0% is desired, either stage CK_FT0_DCC or stage CK_FT1_DCC can be used. If a larger

adjustment  is desired, then both stages CK_FT0_DCC and CK_FT1_DCC are used, and

applied in  the same direction.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

As for SDCLK Duty Cycle Optimizations, please create request.

How to submit a new question for NXP Support

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

as mentioned in the RM, CK_FT1_DCC is cascaded to CK_FT0_DCC,

so it is possible to get summary duty value.

"The adjustments are cascaded, which means that adjustment FT0 is applied first,

and then adjustment FT1 is applied to the result of the first adjustment. If an adjustment of
3.0% is desired, either stage CK_FT0_DCC or stage CK_FT1_DCC can be used. If a larger

adjustment  is desired, then both stages CK_FT0_DCC and CK_FT1_DCC are used, and

applied in  the same direction.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos