AnsweredAssumed Answered

Greetings!

Question asked by Nirav Nirmal on Mar 9, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 14, 2016 by Iva Susnova

I am new to programming. Having working knowledge of C programming and initialising ports/hardware and basic understanding of digital electronics. I am trying to run FreeRTOS on my newly bought KL25Z Board and installed KDS 3.0 Eclipse. But unfortunately there is no demo example under C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\frdmkl25z and also no examples under C:\FreeRTOSV8.2.3\FreeRTOSV8.2.3\FreeRTOS\Demo official installations. On google, I found a tutorial from Erich Styger (mcueclipse.com) but he used Processor Expert (PE). I do not want to use PE for this project.

Can anyone please guide me with - 1) Where can I find a demo application about FreeRTOS for KDS Eclipse on M0 architecture? 2) How to include the FreeRTOS library in my current project? I included all source files listed on FreeRTOS website ( like tasks, queue, list, port,etc) in my project but the builder gives always "No rule to make target". I used the full paths to include like #include <C:\FreeRTOSV8.2.3\FreeRTOSV8.2.3\FreeRTOS\Source\include\FreeRTOS.h> for all the header files.

Please help!

Outcomes