cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB device MSD build error

sudhakarp
Contributor V

hi,

i am using FRDMk22 controller KDS3.0 and ksdk1.3.0 example. when i try to build usb device MSD example code i am getting error.i build all related library also but still am getting error why?i attached image also.

i changed following setting because i need SD card mass storage device.

#define RAM_DISK_APP                        (0)//ori-1

#define SD_CARD_APP                         (1)//ori-0

how to solve this error i thing i want to enable some macro setting but i dnt know where to change. please give some solution. if any other Mass storage SD-card example there?

thanks and regards,

sudhakar p

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sudhakar,

this is answered in your other post:

how to change USB SD-MSD SDHC to SPI mode

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sudhakar,

can you share the path of the example you are using please?

Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos

sudhakarp
Contributor V

hi Carlos,

if i configure followed way

#define RAM_DISK_APP                        (1)

#define SD_CARD_APP                         (0)

i can build the example without error. but when i enabled SD_CARD_APP 1 that time only am getting above error.

path of my project. i tried same setting (SD_CARD_APP 1 ) with FRDMk64 example its also building correct without error. its giving error only for FRDMk22 example why?

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\frdmk22f\demo_apps\usb\device\msd\mqx\kds

regards,

sudhakar p

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sudhakar

For FRDMK22 board, the MCU is MK22FN512VLH12, no sdhc interface, you can check the reference manual for more details

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

sudhakarp
Contributor V

hi,

but in this board optional Micro SD-slot there. i attached hardware there.

regards,

sudhakar p

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sudhakar

Yes,  there is an optional microSD card slot, but it is for operating over SPI. the existing demo is via sdhc, you need to change it. You can check the fsl_sdcard and fsl_spi components in ksdk to implement it.

The next files in KSDK installation might serve you as reference on how to implement the sd card via spi:

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\middleware\filesystem\fatfs\fsl_sd_disk\src\fsl_sdspi_disk.c

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\platform\composite\inc\fsl_sdcard_spi.h

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\platform\composite\src\sdcard\fsl_sdcard_spi.c

I hope this helps.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

sudhakarp
Contributor V

hi,

can you give some idea how to change from SDHC to SPI. first i dnt have any code for FRDMk22 board SD-MSD example.

is possible to convert FRDMk64 example to FRDMk22? if you guide step by step its great help from your side.

regards,

sudhakar p

0 Kudos