cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start automatically debugger on CodeWarrior MCU 10.6

romainbenet
Contributor III

Hi,

for my project I need to load a lot of .elf files (so a lot of different projects) into the same target one after another but automatically into a same script.

How can I start this script on CW and how can I reuse default code used for programming the target ?

Best regards,

Romain

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Romain,

maybe this is what you are looking for: Debugger Shell: Test Automation | MCU on Eclipse

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

romainbenet
Contributor III

Ok but how can you specify it that you want to load not the current project but another from other wokspace (the elf file exists) ?

Specifically I want to have one global file (global_file.tcl) which begins by call debug mode then debug_file0.tcl, debug_file1.tcl... then exits the debug mode and each debug_filex.tcl loads a specific projects (*.elf file) and executes automatically its goal.

Thanks for your help,

Romain

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can load any file from your disk (elf file), you only need to point to the correct .elf file.

0 Kudos

romainbenet
Contributor III

How do you do to load any file undo tcl script ? Can you write an example please ?

Because when I start the debug keyword undo CW it loads automatically with current project...

Best regards,

Romain

0 Kudos

romainbenet
Contributor III

For trying to resolve my problem I use followings examples:

AN3595.pdf - Basic TCL Scripting with the CodeWarrior (2008)

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/08/03/codewarrior-flash-programming-from-a-dos-shell/

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/04/12/scripting-the-debugger-shell-getting-started/

My problem is: how can I load a specific project (elf file) for a same project [for example: if my project is "CWTest" then I have "CWTest0.elf, CWTest1.elf...] ? (CWTestx is from the same project but don't have same code).

Other problem: how can I load a .mcp file whereas I work on CW 10.6 eclipse (and not IDE) ? I don't have .mcp project.

Best regards,

Romain

0 Kudos