Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6SoloX uSDHC DMA access to TCML or OCRAM

Jump to solution
davidjaouen
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm porting the MQX 4.2 uSDHC driver on the i.MX6SoloX and I'm having difficulties with the ADMA. Each time an ADMA2 transfer is required I get an ADMA error (0x9).

I was wondering if the uSDHC module has access to the TCML or OCRAM by default? Is there any security setting I need to do in CSU or AIPSTZ?

Regards,

David

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am afraid  the TCM cannot be used for bursts by peripheral modules of the i.MX6SX.

Please use DRAM area instead.

Also, please take a look at the following :

Can TCMU be used as buffer descriptor(BD) of ENET for CM4 core of i.MX6 SoloX?

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am afraid  the TCM cannot be used for bursts by peripheral modules of the i.MX6SX.

Please use DRAM area instead.

Also, please take a look at the following :

Can TCMU be used as buffer descriptor(BD) of ENET for CM4 core of i.MX6 SoloX?

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos