hi, while trying download the code to MK60FX512 controller using kinetis design studio and PE micro JTAG, iam geting the following error. Earlier the controller got programmed, but after a few days when i tried to program it the following error appeared,

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi, while trying download the code to MK60FX512 controller using kinetis design studio and PE micro JTAG, iam geting the following error. Earlier the controller got programmed, but after a few days when i tried to program it the following error appeared,

anjum
Contributor II

P&E GDB Server, Version 5.13.02.00

Copyright 2014, P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc, All rights reserved

Loading library C:\Freescale\KDS_2.0.0\eclipse\plugins\com.pemicro.debug.gdbjtag.pne_1.1.7.201410171532\win32\gdi\unit_ngs_arm_internal.dll ... Done.

Command line arguments: -device=K60FX512 -startserver -singlesession -serverport=7224 -interface=USBMULTILINK -speed=5000 -port=USB1 -USE_CYCLONEPRO_RELAYS=0 -FORCE_MASS_ERASE=0

Device selected is k60fx512

User Specified Hardware Selection : Interface=USBMULTILINK and Port=USB1

Connecting to target.

P&E Interface detected - Flash Version 9.33

Can not enter background mode  .

Unable to initialize PEDebug.

PE-ERROR: Failed to Initialize Target

Server running on 127.0.0.1:7224

Connection from "127.0.0.1" via 127.0.0.1

PE-ERROR: Target is not connected

Disconnected from "127.0.0.1" via 127.0.0.1

Target Disconnected.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello anju,

First if your board is a customer board , please be sure the JTAG interface design is right,

you can refer to the demo baord of k60 , for example the TWR-K60D100 board:

pastedImage_0.png

Then if the pcb is right , please take screenshot about how to configure the debug configuration on the KDS2.0 .

And there is a same question as yours , maybe it can hleps:JTAG connection problem 

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

anjum
Contributor II

jtag.JPG

Hello Alice,

I have attached the image of the jtag interface we are using.I have tried programming the K60 board pulling up the TDI pin also.But same programming error appears.The reset_b and EZP_CS pins are high. Earlier two or three times we programmed the processor without mass erasing it intially,so i hope the jtag interface is correct.But not now, the above said error appears.Please help.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

You said some days before it can work well , and you if you have not change the  board ,

it maybe the configuration have some problem when debug , please take a screenshot .

And please check the "Device Manager" of computer , check whether it detect it when you connect the board.

And you  can also connect the PIN2 to power to have a try .

Alice

0 Kudos