cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build issue with KDS3.0

changa
Contributor I

Hi,

I am new to KDS and installed all the relevant software. But once try to build a hello.c project in FRDMK25, the build progress is stuck at 18% and never moves forward. I have used KSDK1.3

Please see the snapshots and if you can help me that would great.

Thanks

142123_142123.pngpastedImage_0.png

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

changa
Contributor I

If I use Builder type then it seems working. External builder option doesn't work.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I use KDS3.0+KSDK1.3 with External builder option option, but i couldn't reproduce your problem.

the problem may be in:

- project itself

- workspace files have problem.

- KDS install folder corrupt.

so I suggest you try these:

1. to check if the problem is in project itself, create a new KSDK project with wizard. see if this new project can pass build successfully

2.  if step 1 can not solve the problem, create a brand new workspace folder. create a new KSDK project with wizard in the new folder workspace. see if it can pass build.

3. if step2 can not solve the problem either. i suggest you uninstall KDS, and remove ksdk folder, reinstall KDS and KSDK again, we must apply the Eclipse Update for Kinetis SDK into this tool using Help -> Install New Software. Then go to ..\KSDK_1.3.0\tools\eclipse_update folder to find the appropriate Eclipse update.

can this help yo?

Have a great day,
Jennie
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

changa
Contributor I

Hi Zhang,

I have re-installed and followed the same steps as you mentioned But I guess it something do with the build settings. Can you confirm what should be the Tool Chain Editor settings for project from the below snaps.?

pastedImage_0.png

Any other settings that you think is necessary?

Thanks

0 Kudos