Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is a BOM list of i.MX6SL-EVK

Jump to solution
ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi all

I'm finding a BOM list of i.MX6SL-EVK.

The designfiles are included only following file.

iMX6SLEVK_DESIGNFILES/BOM/SCH-27452_B.BOM

I need a BOM list that likes following file.

SABRESDP_DESIGNFILES/BOM/MCIMX6DL-SDP_C4_BOM.xls

Where can I find it ?

Ko-hey

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ko-hey,

Sorry for late reply, I am working on it. I have confirmed it for you. The default supply in our website is iMX6SLEVK_DESIGNFILES/BOM/SCH-27452_B.BOM, no the BOM list as the MCIMX6DL-SDP board. But I got a B1 version BOM list which added the part numbers and Manufacturer to the BOM version B1 by our expert. Please have a check in the attachment.

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ko-hey,

Sorry for late reply, I am working on it. I have confirmed it for you. The default supply in our website is iMX6SLEVK_DESIGNFILES/BOM/SCH-27452_B.BOM, no the BOM list as the MCIMX6DL-SDP board. But I got a B1 version BOM list which added the part numbers and Manufacturer to the BOM version B1 by our expert. Please have a check in the attachment.

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!

ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi Dan

Thank you for providing the attachment.

I'm checking it now.

Ko-hey

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ko-hey,

It's my pleasure:smileyhappy:

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos
ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi Dan

I checked the attachment and that's very helpful for me.

Thank you for your great work !

Ko-hey

0 Kudos