ColdFire Bareboard "Vx Evaluation Boards" sample project not longer available in CodeWarrior for MCU 10.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ColdFire Bareboard "Vx Evaluation Boards" sample project not longer available in CodeWarrior for MCU 10.5

Jump to solution
desroc01
Contributor II

Hello,

With Code Warrior for MCU 10.1, it was possible to select the category "ColdFire Vx Evaluation Boards" devices type in the "Bareboard" (New Project Wizard).

Now, I installed Code Warrior for MCU 10.5 and the category "ColdFire Vx Evaluation Boards" devices is NOT there anymore. That is a pity because "ColdFire Vx Evaluation Boards" contains all code for the EVB and DEMO dev kit.

Is there a way to import the "ColdFire Vx Evaluation Boards" demo project in Code Warrior for MCU 10.5 ?

Where can I download these demo projects ? (add on?)

Thanks for your time,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello desroc01

The stationery for “ColdFire Vx Evaluation Boards" is removed from CodeWarrior v10.3.

You can keep both CodeWarrior version v10.1 and v10.5 on your PC, and after creating the project in CW10.1 with "ColdFire Vx Evaluation Boards" stationery, import it into CodeWarrior v10.5.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello desroc01

The stationery for “ColdFire Vx Evaluation Boards" is removed from CodeWarrior v10.3.

You can keep both CodeWarrior version v10.1 and v10.5 on your PC, and after creating the project in CW10.1 with "ColdFire Vx Evaluation Boards" stationery, import it into CodeWarrior v10.5.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
ssinfod
Contributor IV

Any idea why it was removed ?

Would it be possible for nxp/freescale to create an "extension pack" which contains ColdFire Vx Evaluation Boards" demo projects and others samples (for other MCU).

In my case, it took me a lot of time to find the demo project of the M52233DEMO board.

Thanks,

0 Kudos