My Name is Bhuvaneshwara working for Rane Madras Limited, Chennai (TN). We are planning to use Codewarrior version v10.6 evaluation version  our project. I think we can use it for the period of 30 days. Please let me know whether we can use it for more t

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Name is Bhuvaneshwara working for Rane Madras Limited, Chennai (TN). We are planning to use Codewarrior version v10.6 evaluation version  our project. I think we can use it for the period of 30 days. Please let me know whether we can use it for more t

bhuvaneshwaran
Contributor I

My Name is Bhuvaneshwara working for Rane Madras Limited, Chennai (TN). We are planning to use Codewarrior version v10.6 evaluation version  our project. I think we can use it for the period of 30 days. Please let me know whether we can use it for more

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

this is duplicated to the Codewarrior V10.6 evaluation version usage

Hi Bhuvaneshwaran,

CodeWarrior for MCU V10.6 is the last version.

It integrates the development tools for the :

ColdFire®, ColdFire+, DSC, Kinetis, Qorivva, RS08, S08 and S12Z architectures

into a single product based on the Eclipse open development platform.

The evaluation version include a 30 days professional license file.

We can extend the evaluation 1 time.

For details please have a look to:

How to extend my evaluation license file for CodeWarrior

You can download the evaluation from our web site:

Evaluation Software|NXP

By default the MCU v10.6 is running at Special Edition which is free of charge.

When the evaluation time expires the tool continue to work at Special edition.

What are the restriction ?

Please have a look to

CodeWarrior Suites (Bas, Stand, Pro)|NXP

You will see the differences between Special edition, Basic, Standard and Professional Suite.

There is a mistake in this dialog. The first column is Special Edition and not Evaluation.

The Evaluation license file is a Professional license limited to 30 days.

Hope this will help.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos