cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK30VLL7 5V-LCD drive problem

Jump to solution
blurblur
Contributor II

Hi. I am using K30VLL7 to drive my 5V LCD. The problem is when I want to setup from the processor expert, it didnt allow me to set 5V LCD. It says " 5V LCD not supported by HW". What does it mean?? But from the datasheet, as I understand,this micon is able to drive 5V LCD. Is there any other setting that I should change?

I use CPSEL=1, VSUPPLY=1, RVEN=1. Any other setting that I should set?

Can someone help. TQ

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi norzilash,

The PE component SegLCD_LDD really have the 5V selection problem, I think it is the PE bug, I will report it to the Processor Expert development team. They will fix it.

Now, you can use the code which is controlled by the register, about the configuration, I have a CW10.6 project for K40D100, you can refer to it.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact with me!
Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi norzilash,

The PE component SegLCD_LDD really have the 5V selection problem, I think it is the PE bug, I will report it to the Processor Expert development team. They will fix it.

Now, you can use the code which is controlled by the register, about the configuration, I have a CW10.6 project for K40D100, you can refer to it.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact with me!
Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
blurblur
Contributor II

Hi Jingjing,

Thanks for the reply and project reference file. TQ. Hope it will help. Thanks a lot.

Thank you,

illa

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  illa,

You are welcome!

If you still have question, you can let me know!

If this post is answered, please mark the correct answer button, thank you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

0 Kudos