cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCT2202 testing

rolfkahrshansen
Contributor I

Hi

I have some PCT2202 that I want to test. Your supplier sold me an OM13257 board. As it was impossible to solder the device to the board, we sent it to a manufacturer who mounted the chip.

We connected to board (A0 to GND, VDD to 1.8 V (not 3.3V), GND and SCL,SDA) - but no response from the device. I assume that OM13257 provides the pull-ups.

Is it possible to get some chips that are mounted on PCB or FPC? I really need to test the sensor before we start ordering hundreds or thousands!

Regards,

Rolf

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rolf,

Thanks for your interest in the PCT2202.

It seems that your wiring is correct, yes there are 10k pull-up resistors on the board as shown in the schematic on page 7 of the UM10757.

Do you have a logic analyzer or an oscilloscope to see what is going on the I2C bus?

I am not aware of any breakout boards with the PCT2202, but let me double check it with our apps/marketing team.

Regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

rolfkahrshansen
Contributor I

Hi

I have an oscilloscope and will look into that over the week-end.

Good if you can let me know of a breakout board (there must be one somewhere as I am certain that the device has been tested extensively!)

Rolf

Rolf Kahrs Hansen, Dr.Scient

Nattlandsveien 8, 5093 Bergen, Norway

eMail: rolf@spiromedical.com<mailto:rolf@spiromedical.com>

Telephone: + 44 20 81339064

Mobile: +47 9929 4592

Spiro Medical AS is registered in Norway: NO 996 744 663 MVA

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error or you are not the named addressee, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system. You should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail, or disclose its contents to anyone. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3183464?trk=vsrp_companies_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A2333039261410855463135%2CVSRPtargetId%3A3183464%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary>

0 Kudos