cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entitlement ID or registration ID

engineerfaisal
Contributor I

Hi,

We have not received the Entitlement ID or registration ID in email.

Please can you send us the Entitlement ID.

NXP ORDER NUMBER: 469129/ST88976019

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

engineerfaisal
Contributor I

Dear Jennie,

I have downloaded codewarrior ide v5.9 from your website and bought  a USB Dongle licence.

But in order to create a licence on NXP website, I need entitlement ID or registration Id.

I have contacted NXP customer service and they have advised me that NXP don't issue entitlement Id via post. and you should have received it by an email but unfortunately we didn't.

Please can you send the entitlement id or registration id through an email.

Thank you

Best regards

Faisal Nazir

Chevalier technologies LTD

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Faisal,

I've checked the Order#469129.

This refers to the USBDongle key order only.

According to the Fedex tracking#, the USBdongle was delivered: Monday February 22 at 9:55 AM.

The Order#469129 was for USBDongle key only and not for a development Suite.

You need a Suite Registration key to associated the USBDongle.

The Suite could be Basic, Standard or Professional.

Did you purchased something else ?

Check the link giving more info about Suite and price:

Suite Purchasing Model Options|NXP

Regards

Pascal

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Entitlement ID or registration ID is only available for purchased Codewarrior suite.

if you already purchased Codewarrior but didn't get Entitlement ID or registration ID. because this related with personal asset, I suggest you contact NXP support rather than public community:

To submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

in the case user didn't purchase Codewarrior, user can request Codewarrior evaluation license from NXP support if necessary.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos