MKL17 in KDS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKL17 in KDS

huaping
Contributor III

I find no MKL17 device in KDS3.0, how to add it? SDK13. and SDK2.0 generator is installed.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Huaping,

Could you please tell me the part number of your chip , on my side , it have this KL17 chips

pastedImage_0.png

Please be sure that , after you install the KSDK, please install it in the KDS refer to the "KDS_Users_Guide.pdf"(under the KDS installation directory ) ->4.2 Installing Kinetis SDK into KDS

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

huaping
Contributor III

Dear Alice:

MKL17Z64VLH4, pls see my KDS:

KDS.PNGpart.PNG

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Huaping,

Yes, you have not install the KSDK1.3 to the KDS, please install it refer to the DOC i mentioned :"KDS_Users_Guide.pdf"

After you install it ,you can see

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos