cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kernel_data->CONFIG2 = MQX_CNFG2

Jump to solution
louiemoye
Contributor III

Any idea why this line of code: "kernel_data->CONFIG2 = MQX_CNFG" causes an exception when executed? 

Stack trace:

4 _mqx_init_kernel_data_internal() mqx.c:930 0x00002e62
3 _mqx() mqx.c:212 0x00002b0e
2 main() mqx_main.c:48 0x0001ba5c
1 __thumb_startup() __arm_start.c:279 0x00019eb8

I'm using CW10.6, MQX 4.1, K70 processor.  I have another project running on this MQX BSP without this error, however, I have created two different static libraries and linked them into this project.  I suspect maybe I created errors somehow by linking in the library objects. 

Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Louie

0 Kudos
1 Solution
louiemoye
Contributor III

Soledad - I just created a new project and added my libraries back in and now my project is functioning as expected.  I am not sure what went wrong with the abandoned project.  Thanks for the reply.

Louie

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Louie,

Unfortunately it is a little difficult to find the root issue with this information, we need to reproduce the issue. Could you please share your code and libraries in order to find the problem?

If you don't want to share the files in the community web, you can submit a question for NXP support.

How to submit a new question for NXP Support

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
louiemoye
Contributor III

Soledad - I just created a new project and added my libraries back in and now my project is functioning as expected.  I am not sure what went wrong with the abandoned project.  Thanks for the reply.

Louie

0 Kudos